DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Drone hyperlapse in the winter alps

Stunning. I'd love to know how you got it so stable.
I know my Mavic Mini isn't ideal for hyperlapse, but I'm going to give it a go.

Reactions: sleeplessin.ch
How about submitting the video to the Swiss tourism organization (or whatever it's called)? They might want to use it on a website or something similar. Pro-quality work......congratulations!!

Stunning. I'd love to know how you got it so stable.
I know my Mavic Mini isn't ideal for hyperlapse, but I'm going to give it a go.

Thanks! I used WarpStabilizer to get it stable. It is included in Adobe Premiere Pro and After Effects.

For the flight I use "Hyperlapse" mode. Unfortunately this mode is only available in Mavic 2 Pro, Mavic 2 Zoom and as far as I know in Mavic Pro.

Astounding footage! Those mountains are so beautiful. You said about 7 hours of flight time? That's like using 14 batteries back-to-back! How many different mountains did you go to get all the vids?

Thank you, I went to 5 different places. But didn't use all footage. I used probably only 20% of it. Sometimes I couldn't even take a single flight as the weather was bad.

Reactions: Cyber3xpert
Thanks! I used WarpStabilizer to get it stable. It is included in Adobe Premiere Pro and After Effects.

For the flight I use "Hyperlapse" mode. Unfortunately this mode is only available in Mavic 2 Pro, Mavic 2 Zoom and as far as I know in Mavic Pro.

Ah, I've only got Elements.
Still, I might be able to get some good effects with a steady thumb!!

so cool! how do i learn to do this?

Doodi

Search for LRtimelapse. There are many tutorials around that software, it works togehter with Lightroom. When you do it with the Mavic 2 Pro it is the same. Except you need one step more, stabilize it using WarpStabilizer which is included in Premiere Pro and After Effects.

Reactions: Felix Wolter
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ryanhafeman