DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now
one thing I've noticed about the drone being positioned in a tree at such a high elevation is that its almost impossible to detect; especially not that autumn is closing in and the leaves are still thick and multicolored. Therefore I make this suggestion should anyone find themselves in a similar situation. In hind sight, I wish I would have had the foresight to map out the drones exact location while the strobes were still illuminated.
lost mine once in a tree, used my phone to take pictures of the tree and surrounding area than zoomed in on the tree where the Mavic was, when i came back it was easy to find.

Reactions: Bobby Brown
I read your from Tennessee .?
I was there once Oakridge/knoxsville just before the 82 worlds Fair
Visting my GF.... we were young..
I had drove cross country to see her
Be for she had passed
in a 63 Chevy panel truck.

Beautiful county and the most

kindest/friendliest people I ever have meet .
People would go out of there way if they felt you needed there help...
Long story short.
How I got Into the "Drone hobby "
There I saw two guy flying RC gas helicopter.
I watch as they made those machines Dance inverted..

I remember that trip like it was yesterday 38 yrs ago (1981) and can say.....
Because of that trip to Tennessee
..........I have
RC helicopters /Drones
cR
Great story. My wife attended the worlds fair back then, I lived on the Mississippi gulf coast back then.

I used to fly general aviation single engine stuff but kids came along so I dropped the expense. It’s been some getting used to but the goggles are close to actual flying. And as my crash record reveals, you can take a
Lot more risks :oops: and there’s no hanger fee LOL

Wow, you lost an inspire. What’s the situation, can you not locate the crash site. If I were near there I would help get her back... sorry you lost it.

Ok I read your other post, man that’s a bummer. Surely there is a Drone pilot near there that could get it down for you.

Or, you could just do like I do and have care refresh send you a new one. My home owners covers my MPP for $60 a year, $100 deductible; the cheapest option I’ve found yet.

One plus from all the crashes is I’ve gotten pretty efficient on doing my own repairs.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lucian