DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now
one thing I've noticed about the drone being positioned in a tree at such a high elevation is that its almost impossible to detect; especially not that autumn is closing in and the leaves are still thick and multicolored. Therefore I make this suggestion should anyone find themselves in a similar situation. In hind sight, I wish I would have had the foresight to map out the drones exact location while the strobes were still illuminated.
lost mine once in a tree, used my phone to take pictures of the tree and surrounding area than zoomed in on the tree where the Mavic was, when i came back it was easy to find.

Reactions: Bobby Brown
I read your from Tennessee .?
I was there once Oakridge/knoxsville just before the 82 worlds Fair
Visting my GF.... we were young..
I had drove cross country to see her
Be for she had passed
in a 63 Chevy panel truck.

Beautiful county and the most

kindest/friendliest people I ever have meet .
People would go out of there way if they felt you needed there help...
Long story short.
How I got Into the "Drone hobby "
There I saw two guy flying RC gas helicopter.
I watch as they made those machines Dance inverted..

I remember that trip like it was yesterday 38 yrs ago (1981) and can say.....
Because of that trip to Tennessee
..........I have
RC helicopters /Drones
cR
Great story. My wife attended the worlds fair back then, I lived on the Mississippi gulf coast back then.

I used to fly general aviation single engine stuff but kids came along so I dropped the expense. It’s been some getting used to but the goggles are close to actual flying. And as my crash record reveals, you can take a
Lot more risks :oops: and there’s no hanger fee LOL

Wow, you lost an inspire. What’s the situation, can you not locate the crash site. If I were near there I would help get her back... sorry you lost it.

Ok I read your other post, man that’s a bummer. Surely there is a Drone pilot near there that could get it down for you.

Or, you could just do like I do and have care refresh send you a new one. My home owners covers my MPP for $60 a year, $100 deductible; the cheapest option I’ve found yet.

One plus from all the crashes is I’ve gotten pretty efficient on doing my own repairs.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremy Green