DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Drone operators in Charlotte NC area

pmcallen

Reactions
Looking for Charlotte NC area drone operators who would like to accompany me on my boat to take/make beautiful videos/photos from lake Norman looking in towards the changing leaf colors and beautiful mansions on the lake. I have a piece of plywood for take and landing. Please call and we’ll coordinate dates. All I ask for is a small fee to cover transportation and fuel costs. 727-324-7276

I'm scratching my head here a bit.

You want a licensed drone pilot to come out on your boat, take pictures and video for you, and you want them to help pay your expenses? Most pilots would be looking to get paid for doing that sort of work.

Also, trying to take off and land from a piece of plywood on a boat is generally a bad idea. First you need a skilled pilot, and second I would only recommend hand take-off and recovery.

Reactions: nd4wmike
I’m sorry you didn’t understand. I am also a licensed drone operator MC2P and wanted to share my boat for an excellent opportunity to do some work on the beautiful Lake Norman. I didn’t want to do it alone. It would be an excellent learning opportunity for fellow drone operators.

Reactions: Gindra and Mrmund
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PetefromNZ