DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Drone over Wrigley Field last night!

If there are no fans, I wonder what’s the point.

Yeah. I live in DFW Metro and am a Stars fan. 20 years. We finally go and it’s a f‘d up season with big gaps, no fans and the cup played in the bubble. No home games, celebrations, all the trimming with NHL coming to town for the Cup. I’m happy, but kinda feel cheated.

Reactions: pelagic_one
Yeah. I live in DFW Metro and am a Stars fan. 20 years. We finally go and it’s a f‘d up season with big gaps, no fans and the cup played in the bubble. No home games, celebrations, all the trimming with NHL coming to town for the Cup. I’m happy, but kinda feel cheated.

and now you're about get get WALLOPED by the bolts. sad story!!!!!!!!!!!

Go Bolts!

Reactions: Fred Garvin
Wonder why the NFZ didn’t work?

Would there typically be a geofence NFZ for such an event? I'm surprised connection could be maintained once inside the stadium with all the lights and interference, unless launched from the rooftops in right field.

It's a shame someone didn't just toss a towel or something over it to ground it. It would be so easy to capture one at low Alt and even more so when it landed for a moment.

This is exactly why Amazon drone deliveries will never work. Instead of the "Porch Pirates" just getting away with the box, they will toss a blanket over the drone and get that too !!

• Haha
Reactions: pelagic_one
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danski_inthe_Sky