DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Drone parts order

B-rye

Reactions
Have any of yiu order from "skynexdrones"?
I order some drone parts almost 2weeks ago, the money has left my checking account buy yet in the "skynexdrines" site my ordris saying "awaiting fulfilment" So I call the number on the website and I get, number no longer in service. Then I email them and they one replied back once and still haven't answered me back about my other question. Is this site "skynexdrones" even legit or did I just lose my money and parts???

Reactions: bentbrent
Have any of yiu order from "skynexdrones"?
I order some drone parts almost 2weeks ago, the money has left my checking account buy yet in the "skynexdrines" site my ordris saying "awaiting fulfilment" So I call the number on the website and I get, number no longer in service. Then I email them and they one replied back once and still haven't answered me back about my other question. Is this site "skynexdrones" even legit or did I just lose my money and parts???

Do they have a website?

""What happens if I don't receive my drone order?

Great question! Once you pay for your order, Skynex Global Drones™ guarantees that the drone order you purchased through our site will be delivered to the address you specified in your drone purchase order. You are ultimately responsible for ensuring that someone is available to receive the drone order at the address specified in your order. We consider a drone order to be delivered once our third party logistics provider specifies that the order has been delivered to your address, regardless of whether you state not having received your drone order. If our third party logistics provider states that the drone order was never delivered, but you affirm having received your drone order, Skynex Global Drones™ will consider your drone order to have been delivered. If you and our third party logistics provider state that the drone order was never delivered, you will have the option of obtaining a full refund for your drone order, or attempting a second delivery of the same drone order.""

This is right from the website if you do not get delivery....

Reactions: Former Member
Thats the Canadian price in C$
i looked for any reference to Canadian $, and couldn't find one. But they do say: "This website and its Content are intended to be read by Canadian residents only."

But they also say:
IN NO CASE WILL SKYNEX GLOBAL DRONES LTD., ITS AFFILIATES’, AGENTS’, LICENSORS’, SUPPLIERS’ AND THEIR RESPECTIVE DIRECTORS’, OFFICERS’ AND EMPLOYEES’ CUMULATIVE TOTAL LIABILITY ARISING UNDER ANY CAUSE WHATSOEVER (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION BREACH OF CONTRACT, TORT, NEGLIGENCE, GROSS NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE) BE FOR MORE THAN $1.00 (USD).
Interesting that they would define their liability in USD if aimed only at residents of Canada. Is the original poster in Canada? Did they take Canadian $ or US $ out of your checking account?

Looks like they are based in Canada. Where are you located?

I hope you paid with Paypal or an insured credit card.[/QUOTE

Yes"PayPal" was the only option. Man I hope I get my stuff I really need it!!]
I live here in USA

UPDATE
Still no answer for my emails and no working phone number "number not to in service". My that thinking is this. This person sits behind a desk/computer and buys /sells whatever he finds on eBay and the like and flips it. He really don't have the parts and waits till he gets it and then ships. I called PayPal and he has the money. Next step is dispute now and too bad as I really want the parts.

Uodate II
So on March 5 they said that they shipped my parts. But yet no tracking number AND the reason for this delay was that they have to order in parts. That's funny because on their website it stated that there wad actually 18 in stock.
Well here we are March 15 and 10 days ago they shipped it, nothing yet. So the Canadian mail must be really slow

Uodate II
So on March 5 they said that they shipped my parts. But yet no tracking number AND the reason for this delay was that they have to order in parts. That's funny because on their website it stated that there wad actually 18 in stock.
Well here we are March 15 and 10 days ago they shipped it, nothing yet. So the Canadian mail must be really slow

Might be on a slow boat from China.

Should this topic be pinned so other folks don’t have the same problem?
I am holding out for this week, hope that this is the week my parts come as I am giving them the benifit of the doubt
. So I will let you know

Well it has been a month since I order my parts from this website Drones for Sale | Skynex Drones®
I have tried to call them again and still I get (Phone number not valid), so this is not a real phone number that they have on there site. Also I have tried many times with (messages) from my account on their site and at best they have ONLY answer me twice on 03/04/2019 they said that they have to order in my parts and on 03/05/2019 they did message me back stating that my parts were shipped but I didn't get a "TRACKING" number. But yet I go to their website and it still shows that they have these parts in stock minus my order which gives they on hand 16 left.

I today filed a case against them wanting my money back I will take my business somewhere else. PayPal is doing there thing now and I have 10 days beofre I get my money back. PayPal has been very helpful and understanding. I even asked them what if I get my money back and then for so strange reason these parts show up. But they said don't count on the parts showing up but your money will.

I leave it up to the website admins here to decide what to do ith this topic but I would like to inform everyone too watch-out for this website when dealing with them or not to deal with them at all....Drones for Sale | Skynex Drones®

It just makes me mad that I had to do this. Really to ship something from Canada here to the states takes this long as well as POOR customer service, sad very very sad.

OMG, so I ooen a case with PayPal for my transaction with this website and today I get a email from PayPal stating
"
Your refund by Skynex Global Drones Ltd. didn't complete"....
WT!?!?!?! is wrong with this person OR Website

PayPal sent email this afternoon. Money "refunded" case closed!!

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roligtroll