DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Drone Photo Awards 2021

What country is that relevant for?

I think from the locations in the shots, it's a Worldwide competition.
They have general photo comps as well by the looks.

There is a link there to 'Enter Now', but you need to register, and not sure if there is any sort of entry fee.

Reactions: Dronut
Saw that last night on the ABC news site, pretty awesome shots.
The goose / snow shot was well worth the title.
I was disappointed the site didn't list equipment used for each of the shots, would have been interesting.
Yes, you'd think they'd at least say what drone the photo was taken with. I clicked on a few of the photographers' names and there was no drone info listed in any of them either. Here's the link to the ABC story where I found about the awards if anyone is interested. Striking aerial images from the drone photography awards

Reactions: MAvic_South_Oz
Yes, you'd think they'd at least say what drone the photo was taken with. I clicked on a few of the photographers' names and there was no drone info listed in any of them either. Here's the link to the ABC story where I found about the awards if anyone is interested. Striking aerial images from the drone photography awards
I think it would be nice to see that info too because I like drones but at the end of the day the only thing that matter is the photo. A great camera can make poor photos with the wrong person using it. Look at the iPhone photo awards, there are spectacular winners there with phones that are several years old because it was not the phone that took the photo but the person.

Awesome, thanks for sharing!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
instaproapk