DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Drone pilots certificate might be invalidated after two years

But I don't see any thing on transport Canada site that we can print off to keep for proof that we kept our knowledge level up to date.

If you take the exam again, that would work. What do you think of the other suggestions in the video?

The video is very interesting . I'm thinking about buying some of his software but I don't know much about this guy or if he is legit or not. But is selling some interesting software about drones and regulations. I'm not sure but I think knowledge and safety test that we have to have for proof of knowledge level is just for advanced pilots not the small basic pilots ' but I'm not 100% sure on that yet.

If you are on Facebook I’d recommend checking out his drone Canada pages... lots of discussion about flying in Canada. I used his guides to prepare for my test, and I find the Drone Canada app very useful for knowing where to fly, and for logging flights. Also like the checklists in the app... that can be customized as you choose. He’s put a lot of thought into his app & presentations.

Yes he sure has a lot of good information on Canada. I found him on face book I'm going to check some of his videos out as soon as I get a chance. This guy could be a great help to a lot of Canadian drone pilots.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mini2+