DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Drone repair update update

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bekanne

Reactions
If you recall I sent my MPP in for repair to DJI Drone Repair Service in NJ. The right back leg was replaced because there was a crack in the shell at the butterfly.
I received it back last week. It was repaired but they failed to put a screw in the body at the spot of the repair. So I sent it in again.
I just got it back an hour ago.
Here is the screw they put in.
You can judge for yourself.
I give up. I won't send it to the same place a third time.
IMG_20200213_155253225_PORTRAIT-02.jpeg

Hello,
So that is a minor cosmetic crack on the middle shell caused by by your initial crash. We did not repair this part being it's purely a cosmetic issue and to replace a middle shell is an extensive repair. You can call any service center and ask for a quote on a middle shell swap, you'll see it is not a cheap repair. However as per my email If you'd like we can replace the middle shell for you as well on the house and refund you the labor charges that you paid initially.
I totally agree a lot went wrong here and i'm sorry we did not deliver. New SOP is being implemented to ensure this never happens again.
Let us know if this resolution is satisfactory so we can proceed.

Steve

Last edited:
If you recall I sent my MPP in for repair to DJI Drone Repair Service in NJ.
What I recall is this post . #27
So please in the future follow though and do not start another thread on such an issue or it will be deleted per
our guidelines.
Any questions on this post message me or Admin do not post It.
Thank you.

Added, you can do as was posted in that link. This is over.

Last edited:
Reactions: BigAl07
Status
Not open for further replies.