DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Drone will not turn off and battery light 1 and 4 stay on. Anyone encounter this issue?

Are you using the same process to turn off as what you use to turn on?

Some history on what you have may help.
Purchased new, used ?
Battery history? Came with the aircraft? DJI batteries? Aftermarket brand?

Fully charge them first in the multicharger. check their status in the charger by pressing the only button on the 3-battery multicharger.

Put one in the drone and check power there with one click of the power button... 4 lights?

When you turn the drone on the power button does not work. Can't check the battery status and can't turn off drone. But once I turn on the drone the 1st and 4th light stay on.

sounds like the drone is defective. I'll bet that pattern is meaningful to DJI support... contact them, or return it where you bought it.

Reactions: Crazycuban323
I have the same issue after my dad and uncle were playing around with it my Mavic Mini turns on beeps flashes green 3 times then red and bricks with the two outer white leds lit for about 20 seconds then goes blank all batteries in perfect condition if I remove the battery and reinsert it I get nothing speaking with my uncle it turns out he was trying to get the controller to connect but he never removed the gimble cover ?

Last edited:
Reactions: Crazycuban323
I have the same issue after my dad and uncle were playing around with it my Mavic Mini turns on beeps flashes green 3 times then red and bricks with the two outer white leds lit for about 20 seconds then goes blank all batteries in perfect condition if I remove the battery and reinsert it I get nothing speaking with my uncle it turns out he was trying to get the controller to connect but he never removed the gimble cover ?
I believe all that might cause is damage to the gimble.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GrantleyB