DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Dronelink Behaviour in Restricted areas

millbah

Reactions
I am having problems with Dronelink Mapping. I am in authorisation area & have unlocked in the DJI fly app. All good there. In Dronelink I can take off, but it takes a long time to load up the mission plan. I get strange messages like 'Telemetry delayed' or gimbal errors or the drone (MA2) stops near the mission start point & running slow type messages. I suspect it is related to the Authorisation zone. So some questions arising : *Is the software sensitive to the area & is there another unlock procedure apart from the DJI? I don't recall any messages about restrictions. *what behaviour should I expect from the s/ware & drone in Restricted areas ? At the same time & location, I used Mavin with no problem. Any feedback would be appreciated.

What phone/pad/tablet are you using. Dronelink requires fast processing and lots of RAM. You may need to upgrade to a newer more powerful phone/pad/tablet. It even gives me a similar message with a SMart Controller
I don't think it has to do with the zone. If you are happy with Mavin, if it ain't broke, don't fix it!

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rui S