DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Dronelink Stitcher software

What is the best program or site to use with Dronelink to stitch maps?
Many people go with using Pix4D, and we actually have done an integration with them to make it easier that you can learn more about here: dronelink.com/pix4d

Although you can take the data and process it with any of the other solutions out there.

Many people go with using Pix4D, and we actually have done an integration with them to make it easier that you can learn more about here: dronelink.com/pix4d

Although you can take the data and process it with any of the other solutions out there.

That is quite a sophisticated set of solutions!

One of the things I was most excited about with DroneLink was its ability to do orthomosaics; I've been a little taken aback at how expensive and/or technical the solutions out there are (for example, Pix4D offers free trials of its software, but after that, it can range up to hundreds of dollars a month for their, I'm sure, excellent products). I kind of thought DroneLink would stitch these together itself, much like the Air 2 stitches together the 360-degree globe panoramas itself.

For those of us who paid the $20 for the basic Dronelink package, who fly for fun and may already be having trouble at home justifying the money they're spending on their hobby, and who don't mind messing with the command line a little, but are not programmers -- is there a good solution for us?

Thanks!

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vamocognito