DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DroneMax 360 | Portable Drone & Multi-Purpose Power Station

I emailed them directly 4 weeks ago and never got a reply! Great customer service[emoji106], don’t think I will be buying a product where no one can be bothered to reply to a email.

Recived a email from energen on the 24th and was tolled that the 360 would be sipped this mouth

Strange their website, Facebook and indiegogo show no update. You think they would vice send an individual email.

I thought the kickstarter campaign said shipping in April, didn't it? I'm glad I didn't commit to it. The M10 version has gotten a few questionable reviews, but the 360 looked really good. I'm going to wait for the 360 to make it's way to B&H and settle down in price a bit. Luckily, this is the kind of accessory that can wait.

This is starting to look like vapourware. No sign from Energen and no reply to my Twitter messages. Tried emailing via their website and email was returned. Looks like I've kissed a couple of hundred $$$ goodbye

This is starting to look like vapourware. No sign from Energen and no reply to my Twitter messages. Tried emailing via their website and email was returned. Looks like I've kissed a couple of hundred $$$ goodbye
Energen, as a company, must exist. B&H is selling their product (the M10 and others). Perhaps they have a corporate contact that they will share with you to attempt to get in touch with them?

Still no response on Twitter and I don't have an email address for them. Getting frustrating as product was finished and supposedly ready to ship a couple of months ago

I received mine about two weeks ago as part of the 50% off Kickstarter deal. I just patiently monitored their emails... they had a few delays, recovered, and then started shipping.

I would expect that anyone in the program would be receiving theirs soon if they haven't already. Maybe they're shipping in the order of enrollment in the kickstarter program. At any rate, they're out there now and anyone waiting should have theirs soon.

By the way I love mine. It's everything they promised. Note that they did change the name to PowMax 360 (not PowerMax) probably to appeal to a broader market rather than only appearing applicable to drone enthusiasts.

Received mine a month ago and it works ok. If you let it sit for a week, don't expect it to be charged and ready. Also, Energen took so long to release the product, they were already behind and last minute offered M Air cables, but now they don't have MP2 cables. Not sure how the support will be going forward for new drones and their cables. Maybe we can convince DJI to get a standard charging port;).

Reactions: BIGLUG24
Received mine a month ago and it works ok. If you let it sit for a week, don't expect it to be charged and ready. Also, Energen took so long to release the product, they were already behind and last minute offered M Air cables, but now they don't have MP2 cables. Not sure how the support will be going forward for new drones and their cables. Maybe we can convince DJI to get a standard charging port;).
I to recived my 2 - 360's and have tried one and was able to charge the Mavic Pro, Mavic 2 Pro, Spark and Phantom 4 Pro
battery's you need the DJI charging port to plug into the 360 for the Spark and Mavic 2 Pro ( plug into 120 ports )
it would be much better if they sent or make cables for the both of them so they all would charge at one time instead
of charging like DJI dose it one at a time. The 360 dose not hold a charge for 15 days like it said I was surprised
because I have the A40 charger and have no problem with it holding a charge. Many people are still waiting to get there's
I know and are not happy.

Just got an update from Energen: they will be sending me some MP2 cables. That's pretty good support in my opinion. I'll post an update when I get them.

Just got an update from Energen: they will be sending me some MP2 cables. That's pretty good support in my opinion. I'll post an update when I get them.

Did you request the cables or did they send them as they were missing from your package ? They have them listed for sale on their site

They message I got back in December was vague but read, "they will be shipping out in a few days". After additional conversations they meant to say they will be available for purchase in a few days. So you have to but then for 20 bucks

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shakes60