DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic 3 multi battery chargers

jephoto

Reactions
Hi all.
My M3 arriving today. I’ve got this excellent multi battery charger for my P4P batteries.
Wonder if I can get adapters to use it with the Mavic 3 batteries?

It’s an excellent charger that is served me well and has voltage read out, does three batteries and a transmitter all at once.

Is there any reason that this charger would not work with the Mavic free batteries? Or is the voltage and power requirements very different from the P4pv2 batteries?

And if not, Who has found a reliable and safe multi battery charger for the Mavic three that you can do three battery simultaneously?

Energen - EN-DM-P421A DroneMax P421A Drone Battery Charger, DJI Phantom 4 / Advanced/Pro/Pro+ Accessories, Intelligent Fast Multi Battery Charging Hub Station (Charge 3 Batteries & 2 USB Ports Simultaneously) https://a.co/d/hAnu7uq

Posting again to bump this thread up.

Is anyone out there who is well-versed in battery chargers, know if this charger could be used to charge our Mavic three batteries?

It was designed to be a multi use charger. The individual cables that go to each battery can be swapped out for different types of batteries. I’m wondering if I could either purchase or make adapted plugs for the Mavic three batteries.
My question is is the power output on this charger sufficient for the M3 batteries?

The specs from Energen are here:

I built my own battery case.

HVAS211213-2.jpg HVAS211213-4.jpg

Looks interesting. What are we looking at? What are the specs of the cables and surge protectors?
What did you do here and how many batteries actually charge simultaneously? If those are the DJI M3 chargers can I assume there will be 1 battery per sled charging at the same time or 3 batteries at once and the others in order of percentage needed to top off each?

And… how many M3 batteries do you own…?!

This has three DJI Charging hubs, so it charges three batteries simultaneously (one in each hub).

I now have 10 M3 batteries for use with an M3, M3Cine, and M3E.

Harbor Freight Apache 3800 Case
APC PE76 7 Outlet Power Strip
Baseus 100W GaN II USB-C Fast Charger
AGVEE 90 Degree Right Angled USB-C Male to USB-C Female Adapter
ULT-WIIQ-US USB-C 3.2 Cable 100W 90 Degree Right Angle
DJI Mavic 3 Battery Charging Hub

Looks interesting. What are we looking at? What are the specs of the cables and surge protectors?
What did you do here and how many batteries actually charge simultaneously? If those are the DJI M3 chargers can I assume there will be 1 battery per sled charging at the same time or 3 batteries at once and the others in order of percentage needed to top off each?

And… how many M3 batteries do you own…?!

This has three DJI Charging hubs, so it charges three batteries simultaneously (one in each hub).

I now have 10 M3 batteries for use with an M3, M3Cine, and M3E.

Harbor Freight Apache 3800 Case
APC PE76 7 Outlet Power Strip
Baseus 100W GaN II USB-C Fast Charger
AGVEE 90 Degree Right Angled USB-C Male to USB-C Female Adapter
ULT-WIIQ-US USB-C 3.2 Cable 100W 90 Degree Right Angle
DJI Mavic 3 Battery Charging Hub
Nice. Good use of existing components. We’ll done…
To be clear- there are 3 of the Baseus 100w chargers- 1 for each DJI hub? And 3- 90° rt angle adapters?

And plugging this into a standard 110v outlet draws enough power for the 3 hubs no problem?

Last edited:
Correct, three Baseus chargers, one for each Hub. I tried several different 100w+ PD chargers and used these due to the form factor in this application.

There are six AGVEE 90° Right Angle adapters to make the 180° bend out of the charger and three of the ULT-WIIQ-US 90° Right Angle adapters at the back of each Hub.

No problem with the standard 120v outlet. However, I usually charge them from a LiFePO4 Deep Cycle 12V 100Ah Lithium-Iron Phosphate Battery and a 300-watt pure sine wave inverter in the field.

IMG_E1275.JPG
Nice. Good use of existing components. We’ll done…
To be clear- there are 3 of the Baseus 100w chargers- 1 for each DJI hub? And 3- 0° rt angle adapters?

And plugging this into a standard 110v outlet draws enough power for the 3 hubs no problem?

Correct, three Baseus chargers, one for each Hub. I tried several different 100w+ PD chargers and used these due to the form factor in this application.

There are six AGVEE 90° Right Angle adapters to make the 180° bend out of the charger and three of the ULT-WIIQ-US 90° Right Angle adapters at the back of each Hub.

No problem with the standard 120v outlet. However, I usually charge them from a LiFePO4 Deep Cycle 12V 100Ah Lithium-Iron Phosphate Battery and a 300-watt pure sine wave inverter in the field.

View attachment 158286
Well THATS a cool looking device...
I did a search for that battery and all I see is the battery- looks like a beefy car battery.

Who makes the case with the 300w sine wave inverter? I is the battery is inside? Or is this just the inverter?

I built it out from a marine (trawler) battery case, but if I did it again I would buy a bare case and start from scratch.

The inverter is strapped to the side of the case.

I am currently working on rigging up a 320-watt solar panel on the roof of my Pilot to help keep it charged on long multi-job days.

IMG_1272.JPG

Well THATS a cool looking device...
I did a search for that battery and all I see is the battery- looks like a beefy car battery.

Who makes the case with the 300w sine wave inverter? I is the battery is inside? Or is this just the inverter?

Very impressive. Above my pay grade or needs at the moment, but very cool.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozwaldcore