DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Drones for less now shipping Crystalsky Ultra

BRILLIANT!!! :D

So these things do exist!!!

Fantastic news mate, very well done Thumbswayup

Oh, and I'm ever so slightly jealous :p

What I'd really like to see is the iphone 7 plus (or other smartphones with similar brightness level), CS 5.5 High brightness, and CS 7.85 Ultra brightness, all side-by-side in bright sunlight. That way, I could justify purchasing (or NOT purchasing) another monitor. I'm currently using and iphone 7 plus or ipad air 2....and have been satisfied with both. But if either of the CS monitors are WORTH the extra cost, weight, and bulk...then I'll get one.

Depends on your definition of 'worth' I guess....

Everyone will want something different from it.

To me, it's worth it for the simple fact I'll be able to see the screen instead of a reflection of my bonce :D

Reactions: Magicman123
Holy crap. You are the first person ever to receive one. I’m sure Drones4less made a mistake here and shipped it too early, but DJI can’t be too far behind on this then.

Reactions: Ping^Spike
Depends on your definition of 'worth' I guess....

Everyone will want something different from it.

To me, it's worth it for the simple fact I'll be able to see the screen instead of a reflection of my bonce :D

Yes. It's all relative. That's why I'd like to see those devices side-by-side so I can form my own opinion on their worth.

I'm not sure a photo or video would do the difference justice, you might not be able to tell from pics/vids.

I'm currently communicating with DJI Pre-sales, and they are giving me inconsistent information.

EDIT: They randomly just ended their chat with me. Rep insists the Ultrabright model was in stock before and that I missed the notifications of them being in stock. When I asked for a timeline, he hung up.

Last edited:
David's is the first one I've ever heard of in the wild.

There's loads on eBay and Amazon that ship from sellers in China but I'm wary of them being cheap fakes...

So here's the scoop after my long back and forth.

DJI has begun distributing the UltraBright models to resellers.
Stock is slowly building for the DJI store. Once the resellers have been supplied they will be in stock on DJI's website.

Stock is expected to be full by the end of October, and orders will be fulfilled at that time.

Reactions: Ping^Spike
Great info @Cyberpower678 Thumbswayup

Interesting to know that they stock resellers before their own store.

Guess it's time for me to start ringing round UK stockists now :)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mini2boost