DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Drones for less now shipping Crystalsky Ultra

Awesome, I can’t wait to get mine. Ordered from @Advexure. I wonder how their stock is doing?

Last edited:
@Advexure How's your stock so far?

If you're referring to Ultras, pre-order fulfillment has not yet begun.

CS 7.85 High is still extremely limited and slow moving, CS 5.5 are in a better situation but still a bit limited.

If you're referring to Ultras, pre-order fulfillment has not yet begun.

CS 7.85 High is still extremely limited and slow moving, CS 5.5 are in a better situation but still a bit limited.
So you're saying DJI has not supplied you guys yet?

It seems some dealer units have gone out mostly single numbers, some dealers will then just sell them on and I suspect that’s what’s happened here with this one. But the stock should be more readily available very soon.

Reactions: cvanhoose
They're not marketing it as anything other than a dedicated monitor for your drone, it's a non-issue geezer :)

Find another screen as bright for that price? You'll have a hard time, even to find one that's just a "dumb" monitor.

Thanks, wow that's quite heavy. I wonder what that's going to feel like on the remote while you're trying to hold it for 30 minutes

I've got a 7.8" HB and yeah it is heavy and awkward when attached to an RC, even after five minutes. You will probably want a lanyard.

You won't find a monitor as bright for a lower price with the added bells and whistles the CS has.

The brightness is the only thing going for the CS, there's NO bells and whistles. Some might see that as a good thing to prevent bugs and/or conflicts and glitches, but hell DJI can't even give us CS owners what EVERY OTHER android Go4 user has already had for weeks now.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tflys78