DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Drones in cartoons. What next?

I am assuming from the look on CB's face and the fact that he does not have the RC for that drone, the implication is that he was peacefully flying his kite when a drone zoomed by and took him away.

Never mind the fact that a drone would never lift CB off the ground, or that the kite string would most likely be cut/snapped by the props, or that the string could have been caught in a prop and taken the drone down, but exactly how would that kite string get so neatly wrapped around the skid of that drone? :rolleyes:

Reactions: Ynksfan27
Lego have had a go at drones as well with a set for the police to chase down the rogue drone pilot, obviously giving positive reinforcement to drone pilots everywhere:

And there's a drone pilot in the new minifigure range with a plaster on their face since drone pilots all crash into themselves:

I am assuming from the look on CB's face and the fact that he does not have the RC for that drone, the implication is that he was peacefully flying his kite when a drone zoomed by and took him away.

but exactly how would that kite string get so neatly wrapped around the skid of that drone? :rolleyes:

Anything is possible in a cartoon ;)

No way I could look at a minifigure like that and not buy it...

20200620_125840-X3.jpg

Reactions: cmurr and Rchawks
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NotSure