DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Drones

Status
Not open for further replies.

Viciam

Reactions
I don,t no a bout you guys. but its really awesam if someone1 make a drone which has the camera on it. that company will make thousands of pounds.

yes just saing that a camera on a drone will make it easyer to fly. so you can see whayer you r flying plus other advantajes

Reactions: borzoiboy
yes just saing that a camera on a drone will make it easyer to fly. so you can see whayer you r flying plus other advantajes

It sounds great in theory but probably years away until we have that kind of technology available. In the meantime I’d be thrilled if these drones had some kind of built in obstacle avoidance.

Reactions: colinfowler
I said it in another thread, but I'll say it again here.

WTF is going on?!

WTF is going on?!
This should explain it...

31149f65f56d457cc2bac65559504232.jpg

Reactions: Ping^Spike

WTF is going on?!

Clearly a visionary put forward some thoughts as to how, if technology was able to create a flying camera, then that would be a good thing!
Personally I think he's been at the mushrooms, it'll never happen!

Reactions: Ping^Spike
...Clearly a visionary put forward some thoughts as to how, if technology was able to create a flying camera, then that would be a good thing!
Personally I think he's been at the mushrooms, it'll never happen!

It may not be as whacky as it sounds. I mounted a GoPro onto my mavic just to see if I could get video and it did work okay. The main problem is you need some kind of device to mechanically stabilize the camera like a gimbal or something. Video is shaky otherwise.

Good Lord I can't leave for no time can I .
Moved to Off Topic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BHU