DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DroneZBreak is about to Break Me

thomtwo

Reactions
I have been trying all day to Rollback the firmware for my Mavic Pro Platinum.
I've tried both methods shown by "digdat0" on Youtube for a Mac....NO LUCK.
_____

-and "DroneZBreak by shown by digdat0 (link below)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W_iuJe3OIZ4

The DroneZBreak app keeps Flashing "Waiting for your drone to be connected" to my MPP, while the DJI Assistant 2 connects right away. --- I'm trying to rollback to "V01.03.0700_Mavic_dji_system.bin". I read everything I can find about "Rolling Back", but nothing seems to work. - I also saw that I should delete the 305 and 306 and optional 905 from the newer firmware and flash it. -- BUT i have no idea how to edit the .bin file without opening it, which just put all of the ".bin" files in a folder.

I'm using a Macbook pro ver.11.4.--- Connected via USB to my MPP which has a 64GB SD card in it.
I've run out of ways to try.
Any HELP will be Highly Appreciated.

Thanks Thom...

Last edited:
I have been trying all day to Rollback the firmware for my Mavic Pro Platinum.
I've tried both methods shown by "digdat0" on Youtube for a Mac....NO LUCK.
_____

-and "DroneZBreak by shown by digdat0 (link below)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W_iuJe3OIZ4

The DroneZBreak app keeps Flashing "Waiting for your drone to be connected" to my MPP, while the DJI Assistant 2 connects right away. --- I'm trying to rollback to "V01.03.0700_Mavic_dji_system.bin". I read everything I can find about "Rolling Back", but nothing seems to work. - I also saw that I should delete the 305 and 306 and optional 905 from the newer firmware and flash it. -- BUT i have no idea how to edit the .bin file without opening it, which just put all of the ".bin" files in a folder.

I'm using a Macbook pro ver.11.4.--- Connected via USB to my MPP which has a 64GB SD card in it.
I've run out of ways to try.
Any HELP will be Highly Appreciated.

Thanks Thom...
I was having issues lately got the dji assistant and plugged in the mavic rolled back firmware on both controller and on drone no issues .. flew it didnt like it updated to the latest .. use the cable dji supplied with the mavic have dji assistant updated and running on Mac

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Philip Chura