DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Dronin in Dallas

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .
:)

Returned twice when battery was low and I hit home ok .The third time battery was low it auto returned but when it got to landing pad it wandered off and into a tree. Was my first flight and don't know how to cancel auto return or if I can at that point.

The third time battery was low it auto returned but when it got to landing pad it wandered off and into a tree.
Check out your TXT flight log to see if it explains what happened. You can upload and view it online here. If you'd like other people to review and comment on your flight log, then please post a link back here after you upload it.

Was my first flight and don't know how to cancel auto return or if I can at that point.
Press the RTH button on the remote controller to cancel RTH.

Check out your TXT flight log to see if it explains what happened. You can upload and view it online here. If you'd like other people to review and comment on your flight log, then please post a link back here after you upload it.

Tha

You can even press the pause button to cancel RTH. Practice cancelling it when you are not in distress so you will know what to do in an emergency. For instance, if you're under a bridge and push RTH and suddenly realize it will go up to the preset RTH height and HIT the bridge, you would want to hit the RTH button again or hit the pause button, rethink your exit from there and initiate a new plan to get home, like get out from under the bridge first and get the proper height to avoid the bridge and any other obstacles.

Welcome to MavicPilots from Dayton Ohio! Hope you found everything you need on your RTH issue. Fly safe and have fun!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Baima