DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Drowned Drone ?

Baq Paq Jaq

Reactions
Site
www.youtube.com
Hi All. I’m new to MavicPilots, having just left SparkPilots after an unfortunate incident with my spark...
So I’m upgrading! My Mavic Pro Platinum arrived today! Looking forward to better flights ????

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .Thumbswayup

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Welcome the the forums, and better luck with the MPP.
I too have a Spark, it's great fun to fly and does get some great shots / vid too.
My M1P is my go to though, loads of kit and a much better aircraft / features.

The compass dance at 1:02 ?
Compass error that happened, wonder if it had anything to do with the calibration ? (Not being correct, or even needed.)

Even though this is the Mavic forum, are you keen to post the TXT / DAT files for the flight for analysis ?
When you've been here a while you'll know just how good several members here are at working out why a crash etc happened.
Always good to know.

Welcome the the forums, and better luck with the MPP.
I too have a Spark, it's great fun to fly and does get some great shots / vid too.
My M1P is my go to though, loads of kit and a much better aircraft / features.

The compass dance at 1:02 ?
Compass error that happened, wonder if it had anything to do with the calibration ? (Not being correct, or even needed.)

Even though this is the Mavic forum, are you keen to post the TXT / DAT files for the flight for analysis ?
When you've been here a while you'll know just how good several members here are at working out why a crash etc happened.
Always good to know.
Hiya, thank you for the welcome! It just seemed to go into atti mode and go nuts and be totally unresponsive! Weirdly the flight log after it does the wild arc, shows it dropping on land. But we watched it shoot off and drop in the sea as you can see from the video. I’d been experiencing atti mode a few times, done compass calibrations, even an IMU calibrate! Am hoping Mavic will be more stable!

Hiya, thank you for the welcome! It just seemed to go into atti mode and go nuts and be totally unresponsive! Weirdly the flight log after it does the wild arc, shows it dropping on land. But we watched it shoot off and drop in the sea as you can see from the video. I’d been experiencing atti mode a few times, done compass calibrations, even an IMU calibrate! Am hoping Mavic will be more stable!

You'll love the MPP I'm sure, it is one of the best and reliable aircraft DJI has put on the market.
Did you get a flymore package ?
The Mavic does seem a lot more solid in connection with the occusync, though I've never really had an issue with my Spark wifi either.

If you are interested in what happened to the Spark, and even the real final position confirmation from the deep info in the logs, the experts here can really dig out a lot more info than we mere mortals ?

If you are interested in what happened to the Spark, and even the real final position confirmation from the deep info in the logs, the experts here can really dig out a lot more info than we mere mortals
^This.

It's amazing some of the analysis I have seen on here and I only joined a few days ago.

Post your log it would be very interesting to see what actually went wrong.

welcome to the forum

Reactions: eaglesurfing
After watching your video I'm anxious to see what the data shows on your Spark. . I've had two of those critically low battery warnings ..on the same battery..I'm a dummy:rolleyes:..It will land immediately! Hope you post it

Sorry for your loss! But my compliments on producing a very entertaining video! Looking forward to seeing what the experts say happened after you post your data files. Unless you edited some of the video out, it seems it went from about 3 minutes battery left to zero instantly. Did you hit the RTH button when it told you to come home?

Welcome to a truly great place! I have said the following before but it rings true more and more every time I stop by. There is a wealth of knowledge, resources, and ideas here to take in but what makes it so great are the people who kindly share what they know and what they do.
Its a sad ending for Sparky but is leading to a great new beginning. Look forward to more great videos like this one!!

Hi All. I’m new to MavicPilots, having just left SparkPilots after an unfortunate incident with my spark...
So I’m upgrading! My Mavic Pro Platinum arrived today! Looking forward to better flights ????
Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio USA! Enjoy your new MPP, Fly safe and have fun!

Think you will love the upgrade. The platinum is a great device. BTW welcome to the forum
Thanks! I do love it, tons of flying with it!!! Concerned what it becoming a Legacy Drone at the end of the year means tho....

Hello from the Crossroads of America Baq Paq Jaq

I wasn't here on the Mavic Forum when you signed up and I remember your adventures on the Spark Forum.

You've got a fun group of flyers.

Welcome to the Forum. :cool:

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Arbee