DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DSAR Safety Vest

ok.
I just thought I would ask.

Bob, I have place a order....I left you a note...to see if I could get my first name on the first of the vest on the left pocket, or right...

We have ours done locally by a local shop for just a few dollars. Last ones we had our name and logo applied to 2 vests and I think she only charged $20 total.

We have 8 orders so far. Need 12 more.

Just completed my order. I hadn't seen the Order Page link until this morning. Sorry about the delay.

FYI. We still have only 10 of the vests ordered. We need 20 orders to get the discount. If we haven't achieved 20 orders by 28 May, I will cancel the order and all monies will be refunded.

Hopefully you'll see a rush of orders any day now :)

Reactions: BigAl07
13 orders placed to date. I'm thinking I'm going to order whatever is necessary to get to 20 orders next week (in different sizes) and offer them for sale at DSAR training events. You should get your vest at the discounted price.

13 orders placed to date. I'm thinking I'm going to order whatever is necessary to get to 20 orders next week (in different sizes) and offer them for sale at DSAR training events. You should get your vest at the discounted price.

That's very generous of you. I'm confident that several others will bite on this over the next couple of months especially with more and more training getting scheduled.

thanks.

i am almost sure others will purchase when they show up for training

Reactions: tleedom and BigAl07
thanks.

i am almost sure others will purchase when they show up for training
I think you're right. When they see "all the cool kids are wearing them" they'll want to do the same thing.

Reactions: tleedom
I ordered 6 more vests to get the total number of vests ordered to 20 and thus qualify for the discount. The order has been placed. However, the estimated delivery date is on/around Tues 11 Jun - unfortunately after the training on Jun 8th. Maybe they will come early?

I will have 6 vests in different sizes available for sale at the next training event after delivery.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2019-05-25 at 8.20.41 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2019-05-25 at 8.20.41 AM.png
    186.2 KB · Views: 14
Reactions: Kneebeard
I received notice the DSAR safety vests have shipped. If you ordered one, it should now be enroute to you. I have 6 extra vests to me in various sizes (M,L,XL) that I will offer at cost at future DSAR training events.

Excellent!! thanks Bob.

Good deal! Looking forward to having it on hand! Thank you again for all the effort on this project!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
InspectorTom