Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DSAR Safety Vest

RCdancer

Approved Vendor
Reactions
Site
www.dronesar.info
I'm discerning interest in a DSAR Safety Vest. Vest is a Class 2 Safety Vest and ventilated with 6 pockets. Here is a proposed design. I can tweak the design. Price will depend upon the number ordered. Minimum order is for 6 and the price would be around $40. If we order 20, the price drops to around $30. If there is sufficient interest, I can create a group order form which would stay open for a month and you would order and pay online and have it shipped direct to you after the group order is placed.

Let me know if you're interested so I can get a count and see if there is sufficient interest to create a group order form. thanks,

Bob

I'll take one for sure. If we get the quantity down to a "bulk" order discount, I'd take a second for use by a VO in case it's needed.

I dont wear anything below a Cert IV safety vest. Ceramic inserts front and back.
Better to have and not need it you know

count me in

The group order form is now available to order the DSAR safety vest. I set it for 20 orders to get the $30 cost per item. As soon as 20 orders are placed, the group order will be submitted and the vests produced. If we don't reach 20 orders by 31 May, I will cancel the order. If I have to cancel the order, all money will be refunded to the individual credit cards used.

Last edited:
Bob, I have place a order....I left you a note...to see if I could get my first name on the first of the vest on the left pocket, or right...

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zacf