DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Dual boot

Eijin

Reactions
Hi I have just dual boot asus transformer 3 with android marshmallow x86 but the dji go 4 keeps crashing do anyone have experience with booted android?

The DJI 4 app hasn't been very stable in a normal Android environment, thus I imagine that running it on a device that isn't approved and using a quasi OS would only enhance its instability.

Reactions: Eijin and BD0G
The DJI 4 app hasn't been very stable in a normal Android environment, thus I imagine that running it on a device that isn't approved and using a quasi OS would only enhance its instability.

Well said! DJI wont be spending any software development cycles on developing the ability to run thier DJI GO 4 app on a dual boot unsupported device is my strong hunch.

Crap good point.

Well said! DJI wont be spending any software development cycles on developing the ability to run thier DJI GO 4 app on a dual boot unsupported device is my strong hunch.
Now you are a bit funny defending dji being unable to develop a fair stable and working app for such an easy system as android is which run very expensive drones. Once they could optimise their app it would be so much easier to emulate it.

"Dji won't be spending any software development cycles"
Less or more you are right here:)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
InspectorTom