DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Dual Smart Controllers?

Yes, I have been able to use my Mavic 2 Pro in dual controller mode since getting it around September 2019.

I guess I need to ask, what do you use your dual SC setups for? Just curious!

Reactions: pelagic_one
I guess I need to ask, what do you use your dual SC setups for? Just curious!
On a recent real estate photo shoot, I offered my second controller to my customer so she could take in the views as well and provide requests in real time (e.g. "give me that view you have now")

For more complex maneuvers, having another person focused on operating the camera helps.

On a recent real estate photo shoot, I offered my second controller to my customer so she could take in the views as well and provide requests in real time (e.g. "give me that view you have now")

For more complex maneuvers, having another person focused on operating the camera helps.
Thanks. Didn't know you could have one controller handle flying while the other did photography. Not at this level. That is what movie studios do! Pretty cool.

sometimes I fly with the SC and a friend will have my STD controller with a 9.7 iPad mounted on it and I fly while he plays around with the camera

Reactions: Gindra
sometimes I fly with the SC and a friend will have my STD controller with a 9.7 iPad mounted on it and I fly while he plays around with the camera
I'd love to see any video footage captured in this way! I can see the potential and need for collaboration between pilot and videographer. Cool.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
piloter