DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini 2 DUFFEY LAKE,BC,Canada camping with mini 2

Beautiful. That's stunning countryside and you captured it well. The straight-down clips of the trees and river are particularly nice.

Just curious, did you use the drone to shoot the boots and campfire clip?

Reactions: DMD Cine Attic
Excellent! Well done with all of the shots, on the ground and in the air. Color quality was inspirational.
The music was good at first, but then there entered a scraping sound which didn’t retreat. It got to be like chalk on a blackboard. I finally had to mute it.
Please send us more like this (minus the chalk).

Excellent! Well done with all of the shots, on the ground and in the air. Color quality was inspirational.
The music was good at first, but then there entered a scraping sound which didn’t retreat. It got to be like chalk on a blackboard. I finally had to mute it.
Please send us more like this (minus the chalk).
:))), not sure what you're hearing, I spent hours editing this thing, I don't think I would have much tolerance for that sound either. Are you referring to the crackling sound of the fire ? Anyone else hearing the scraping sound ? Asked my kids just in case, they have no idea what you might be referring to either.

Beautiful. That's stunning countryside and you captured it well. The straight-down clips of the trees and river are particularly nice.

Just curious, did you use the drone to shoot the boots and campfire clip?
Thank you, no, some of the shots (opening shot with tree trunk, campfire, timelapses, creek ...) are shot with BMPCC4K.

First heard at 0:51, then it starts in earnest at 1:07. Ends at 2:12. Sounds like a slide/scrape, then a slap.
I am sorry if I sounded too critical, because I loved the video. The hours you spent show up in your work. I have edited video, and I know you spent a lot of skillful time on this. More, please.

No worries, I was just trying to figure this out. I work with headphones on so that sound would be right in my face :)). Chalk board slide/scrape and then a slap reminds me of times at school back in the day. I'll ask my wife she has a bat hearing, interesting perception to say the least :))).

Very well done. As for the sound I did not hear the chalk board sound either. All I heard was the beat of the drum and a loader tone slightly after. Depending on what your using to view the video I guess it could sound different to others. How do you like the BMPCC4K? Is it worth the price tag?

NICE - this is great footage, and a great edit. Really beautiful work! Kudos!

Music sounds fine here.

Very well done. As for the sound I did not hear the chalk board sound either. All I heard was the beat of the drum and a loader tone slightly after. Depending on what your using to view the video I guess it could sound different to others. How do you like the BMPCC4K? Is it worth the price tag?
Thank you. Yes, to me it is well worth it. Actually I don't think that it is priced too high, but I come from photography I already owned a collection of lenses that I could adapt to bmpcc4k. Love the dynamic range and the option of playing with range of lenses for different looks. If you start from scratch with just the body the initial, in my opinion, reasonable price tag might balloon with following purchases. Anyway, I love it, but I'm a tinkerer :)). Have a good day.

Reactions: Jagerbomb52
Thank you. Yes, to me it is well worth it. Actually I don't think that it is priced too high, but I come from photography I already owned a collection of lenses that I could adapt to bmpcc4k. Love the dynamic range and the option of playing with range of lenses for different looks. If you start from scratch with just the body the initial, in my opinion, reasonable price tag might balloon with following purchases. Anyway, I love it, but I'm a tinkerer :)). Have a good day.
Well you do have a talent for putting together very nice videos, something many of us wish we could do. Keep them coming.

Well you do have a talent for putting together very nice videos, something many of us wish we could do. Keep them coming.
Thank you for the very kind words.

Loved it. Use of reflections was particularly effective. Congratulations!
thank you I got lucky the last morning of the trip, my other 4-5 attempts weren't so lucky.

Superb work. I shot (mainly helicopter) aerials for the movie biz in Vancouver for years.

Went to your channel, saw Highway 24 and Bridge Lake.
All equally fine. Congrats. That is one lucky kid.

I still can't believe they let us live here. :)

You had fun flying the real thing, my heartbeat goes up even flying this little toy :), maybe because I have this strange habit of holding breath since shooting film. I'd work on my composition and hold my breath just before pressing the shutter button hoping it all went well. Now shooting digital I still feel that pressure, hoping I did all I could to get most out of it :))). Sometimes it is the beauty of the place we live in, I know that no matter how hard I try I'm not gonna do justice to it. I think I misunderstood your message on youtube :)). Thank you.

Yikes! that Mini 2 footage is beautiful.
Super nice video and the soundtrack was a perfect fit.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joe153