DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini Dutch Windmill Sunrise

This movie is from a Dutch Windmill Sunset (The Netherlands)

Dutch Windmill Sunset

It's only my third drone film I've made. If you guys have any tips for improvement I would love to hear them of course! Thanks in advance for watching and your reactions.

Kind regards, Reinier.
Beautiful! I particularly liked the opening through the mist rising from the water.

Reactions: MARK (LI)
Nice video.

Personally, I would have used different music. Listening to the music I have visions of downtown Friday night, ready to party. I don't feel it suits a beautiful misty sunrise over the water.

Just my opinion.

I like it - Well flown. Good views of the area. I didn't mind the music, but I understand @Barbara's point. Some more relaxing may have been a better choice.

Question: Do the windmills not turn anymore or was there just not enough wind?

Reactions: MARK (LI)
I like it - Well flown. Good views of the area. I didn't mind the music, but I understand @Barbara's point. Some more relaxing may have been a better choice.

Question: Do the windmills not turn anymore or was there just not enough wind?
Look at the time of day and conditions, there was no wind at all. You don't get fog with wind! The windmill also needs the sail extended on the blade frame to be able to be turned by the wind. Take a kite out at sunrise on a morning like that when there is not a ripple on a lake, and try and fly your kite.

Reactions: Prop Wash
Look at the time of day and conditions, there was no wind at all. You don't get fog with wind! The windmill also needs the sail extended on the blade frame to be able to be turned by the wind. Take a kite out at sunrise on a morning like that when there is not a ripple on a lake, and try and fly your kite.
Good point - I'll have to be more observant! Thanks

Reactions: Cymruflyer
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BRUNO.CARDOSO