DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

E infinity camera shop selling drones

Peljob40

Reactions
Hi a has anyone bought a drone from e infinity camera shop online store, I’m worried it’s going to be a grey import

Hong Kong Based outfit

don't think they scammers but if any issues arise be prepared to send it back to HK for a return. also dji wont cover you under warranty

Were are you located?

What drone you looking @ can beat there prices

They are ligit. They and "Kacha" camera shops (Hong Kong based) have the cheapest prices for mavic 2's on eBay.
But you cant use codes with them, as they are so cheap.

They are both MaJor sellers, so they are definitely ligit, though i cant speak from experience. Only there feedback
and ammount of units sold.

Almost got my M2Z there for $1130 USD. Free Shipping.

Funnily enough the prices on their website are cheaper in come cases

DWI cameras international are the cheapest Hong Kong outfit. Got two drones from them.
They have since changed to website orders only (no physical store), but same great service apparently.

T-dimension the cheapest ive seen, but they are fairly small site. Prices have gone up since last week on all sites (weird)

Hope that Helps re Hong Kong sellers & Mavic 2

I saw this on their web site but it is dated 2018, plus if you do a search you'll see tons of complaints about DWI

Dear customers,

We regret to inform you that after 17 years in business, DWI has closed its doors on December 31st, 2018.

Don't worry! We will keep processing any inquiries and pending shipment orders as soon as possible. After-sales services such as warranty claims and limited customer service support, shall still remain open for assistance.
Check my order status (Registered Customer / Guest) | RMA Form

Should you have any further inquiries, please contact us through service ticket or email us at [email protected] .

Thank you for your continued support over the years.

Digital World International (DWI)
Dear customers,

We regret to inform you that after 17 years in business, DWI has closed its doors on December 31st, 2018.

Don't worry! We will keep processing any inquiries and pending shipment orders as soon as possible. After-sales services such as warranty claims and limited customer service support, shall still remain open for assistance.

Should you have any further inquiries, please contact us through service ticket or email us at [email protected] .

site from 2018 plus if you research there seems to be tons of complaints about DWI

I saw this on their web site but it is dated 2018, plus if you do a search you'll see tons of complaints about DWI

Dear customers,

Dear customers,

site from 2018 plus if you research there seems to be tons of complaints about DWI

I thought i mentioned they were closed in my post.
It's because they had a physical store at some point.
Im pretty sure Efinity and Kacha are just internet site sellers. DWI has just changed to one.

I saw that auto notice too when i google "dwi cameras" and went to their site
All i can say is that when i purchased off them 2 years back they were great.

I focus on the positive review when i read about sites (of which dwi have a lot).
If the positive outweigh the negative, i give them
the benefit of the doubt

the abbreviation DWI for a business is kinda funny though, so you decide

Yes, it is like this forum, if I were going to buy a drone and read all the posts about crashes and fly aways, I might think this is not the brand for me to buy. Thankfully I have never had an issue with my drone.

Reactions: charliesRig
Yes, it is like this forum, if I were going to buy a drone and read all the posts about crashes and fly aways, I might think this is not the brand for me to buy. Thankfully I have never had an issue with my drone.

You must be the rare breed who flys the middle ground between sensible and bold.

Fly too sensible and you will be lulled into a tree.
Too reckless and your drone will go out for a pack of cigarettes mid flight.

So..erm, Be like Cougar I guess. Nearly crash on approach, but dont.
oh and keep your wings, keep flying just dont goto Top Gun (or be in movies anymore..)

Last edited:
bit more info maybe

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tflys78