DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

eachine e58 review

I am registered with the FAA, but the E58 only weights 96 grams, with battery fully charged, of course the weight will go down as the battery drains while flying. ;) Of course if I have to put a FAA sticker on it, the addition weight might push it over the limit.:) Also, not sure if I want to fly it outdoors in the national airspace, Any little puff of wind will blow it away.:eek: But I am having fun with it until it warms up enough to take my Mavic out.

Reactions: colinfowler
Paid $50 for it for the base aircraft and with 2 extra batteries and some extra props and a carrying case it was 87 including tax and shipping. It functions really well, can climb to like 200 feet right above you, 300 foot range. Can do 360 flips and stuff. only thing is it keeps drifting backwards or left. Not sure if i have to play with the fine tune controls as these are complex but maybe that will help anyone have any advice how to prevent this. thanks.
Some pics and videos attached.
pic quality is pretty good. View attachment 29373
O wemt ahead an bough tone for the heck of it. I flew it five times. The first time was inside the house. Each of the five times the thing started up and immediately took off like a rocket, uncontrollably. It flew about two seconds maximum each time, before it crashed in to something. It has not started and hovered like it is said to be able to do. It was impossible to control the thing as it went so fast so quickly there was barely enough time to think what to try to get it under control.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
greg190