DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini 3 Early Morning Seals at the Kyle of Tongue...

AlbionDrones

Reactions
Site
www.youtube.com
An early morning walk at the start of our recent trip afforded the post sunrise shots of the Kyle of Tongue, and also to hear the Selkies sing and perhaps catch a glimpse or two of them in the water....

Apologies I was unable to get any closer, really need a MAVIC3 Pro with the tele lenses to capture it properly...

Nice, I saw a huge one years ago when I was staying around Wales.
Thanks, saw a few more in Orkney from 3 separate locations, but never close enough to capture like these...

What a beautiful location to film! I said it before. You were SO lucky with the weather.
Yeah, I do seem to be fortunate with the weather, I hope I will remain so moving forwards :)

A surreal and serene locale. So, so beautiful. Try some shots flying low over the water for the motion blur, then increase elevation while tilting gimbal down to maintain horizon line.

Reactions: AlbionDrones
A surreal and serene locale. So, so beautiful. Try some shots flying low over the water for the motion blur, then increase elevation while tilting gimbal down to maintain horizon line.
Thanks, will do that next time we are there...

What a beautiful morning to fly! All is calm waiting for the day to start. Good capture of the seals. Great choice in music - very relaxing.

Reactions: AlbionDrones
What a beautiful morning to fly! All is calm waiting for the day to start. Good capture of the seals. Great choice in music - very relaxing.
Thanks, glad it was enjoyed :)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
volidas