DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Earth Pyramids of Kula ( English narration ) Recorded with Mavic 2 Pro and Mavic Air 2

I have made a new video with narration in English ...

Quite nice! It might benefit, perhaps, from a slightly tighter edit in some spots. Nevertheless an enjoyable production.
The geological oddities you describe are called "hoodoos" in English.

Nice locale and neat idea as a mini-doc. The drone clips are jerky and moves interrupted. Soften up your drone and gimbal responses and never use clips with course corrections and jerky movement.

Very interesting history - thanks for telling us about I t. Well done!

Very interesting. As mentioned above, such formations are called Hoodoos in English. There are many in Southeastern Utah USA where I live.

Reactions: RobbieRocker
Awesome, thanks for sharing!

Reactions: RobbieRocker
I have made a new video with narration in English :

Well done. More geology in this one video than I've had all the rest of my life. :)
Thank you very much for your motivating comments. Actually I am an amateur at all parts of making such type of a viddeo but youtubing and learning many things day bay day. Thank you :)

Very interesting. As mentioned above, such formations are called Hoodoos in English. There are many in Southeastern Utah USA where I live.
Hoodoos are really interesting formations which makes us curious about life. The hoodoos that I recorder have volcanic formations around. That land is really very interesting and not very far from that you will find The Sardes Antique city where they have cast first gold coins of the world. That area is an amazing history. I did all eeditings myself :))) as an amateur. Next video will be better I will try :)

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Scout Aerial