DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Easiest windows video editing

What are the specs of the laptop? Video editing is resource intensive and if your laptop isn't up to snuff, it could cause issues like slow performance. If it were me, I would prefer a desktop as you generally get more performance per dollar. Laptops generally dont come with a discrete graphics card either, which depending on your software, can cause pretty significant performance issues as well. Before any real recommendations can be given, we need to know what you are working with.

proof that I'm really bad at this.
How do I find he specs on laptop?

What are the specs of the laptop? Video editing is resource intensive and if your laptop isn't up to snuff, it could cause issues like slow performance. If it were me, I would prefer a desktop as you generally get more performance per dollar. Laptops generally dont come with a discrete graphics card either, which depending on your software, can cause pretty significant performance issues as well. Before any real recommendations can be given, we need to know what you are working with.

Ok-
Lenovo 8076
windows 10 pro education 64 bit (10.0 build 15063)
Intel(R) celeron (R) cpu n3060 @1.60 hz (2 cpus) 1.6 hz
4096 MB ram

Anything else I need to
Look up?
Thanks in advanced
This is so frustrating

Ok-
Lenovo 8076
windows 10 pro education 64 bit (10.0 build 15063)
Intel(R) celeron (R) cpu n3060 @1.60 hz (2 cpus) 1.6 hz
4096 MB ram

Anything else I need to
Look up?
Thanks in advanced
This is so frustrating
Hi. Hate to be the bearer of bad news, but that laptop is fairly low end unfortunately. Your experience with it will be less than ideal. Probably the biggest issue is the 4gb of ram. I would say at minimum 8gb is needed, while 16 or more is recommended. The CPU is pretty slow too. Are you dead set on making this laptop work or are you open to returning it for a different one?

Hi. Hate to be the bearer of bad news, but that laptop is fairly low end unfortunately. Your experience with it will be less than ideal. Probably the biggest issue is the 4gb of ram. I would say at minimum 8gb is needed, while 16 or more is recommended. The CPU is pretty slow too. Are you dead set on making this laptop work or are you open to returning it for a different one?

My wife received 2 of these as gifts so figured it was new and has to be better than my older acer Aspire V5.
I had it totally bogged down with work etc which I just cleaned out, so maybe it’s better suited for some basic video editin( trimming, adding music and some basic effects etc....
Here are the specs on it:
Intel (R) Core (TM) [email protected].
6.00GB
64 but OS x64 based processor
Windows 8.1

I just bought a portable Memory thing with 2tb of memory, if that means anything.
I’m hoping to get this to possibly work for some basic stuff. If I get into it and learn a bit more, then I’ll upgrade to something better suited for my needs.

Thanks again for the help.
Mike

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NIKLM