DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

easy way to reset default values?

MichWolverine

Reactions
Pretty sure this is my fault. I turned off several sensors and things to fly a bit in my basement. I don't recall what all I turned off or on and now my Mavic acts sort of choppy. It was fine before the changes, so I believe the changes need to go back to the way they were with the hopes it'll go back to flying amazing. Any help would be GREAT! If possible I don't want to lose my flight records etc, but if I am forced to, it is what it is. Thank you.

Pretty sure this is my fault. I turned off several sensors and things to fly a bit in my basement. I don't recall what all I turned off or on and now my Mavic acts sort of choppy. It was fine before the changes, so I believe the changes need to go back to the way they were with the hopes it'll go back to flying amazing. Any help would be GREAT! If possible I don't want to lose my flight records etc, but if I am forced to, it is what it is. Thank you.
There is no easy way to reset it, you can do a factory firmware reset with DJI Assistant 2 but that may be more work than it is worth.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Whitehammer661