DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Connecting My RC controller to a Windows 10 PC

Territorian

Reactions
Morning all
I was wondering if I could get some help connecting my RC controller to my Windows 10 PC. Once connected I am getting the message on the controller '(USB debugging connectied) Tap to turn off USB debugging. When I tap on this to turn off I the get the message " Please enable Developer options first. I have found these instructions:
"If the “Developer Options” are not visible, you will need to go to “Settings” > “System” > “About phone” > “Software information” > “Build number,” and tap the “Build number” seven times to enable “Developer Options.” Once the “Developer Options” are visible, go back to “Settings” > “System” > “Developer Options,” and turn on “USB Debugging.”
My trouble is I have gone into the System screen and the "About Phone" tab is not visible.
Any help with this issue would be much appreciated, just on a side not I have downloaded my flight logs previously but for some reason now this is not possible.
Thanks in advance Cheers

Morning all
I was wondering if I could get some help connecting my RC controller to my Windows 10 PC. Once connected I am getting the message on the controller '(USB debugging connectied) Tap to turn off USB debugging. When I tap on this to turn off I the get the message " Please enable Developer options first. I have found these instructions:
"If the “Developer Options” are not visible, you will need to go to “Settings” > “System” > “About phone” > “Software information” > “Build number,” and tap the “Build number” seven times to enable “Developer Options.” Once the “Developer Options” are visible, go back to “Settings” > “System” > “Developer Options,” and turn on “USB Debugging.”
My trouble is I have gone into the System screen and the "About Phone" tab is not visible.
Any help with this issue would be much appreciated, just on a side not I have downloaded my flight logs previously but for some reason now this is not possible.
Thanks in advance Cheers
Try this settings/devices/build number(tap this one seven times)

Try this settings/devices/build number(tap this one seven times)
Thanks Mobilehomer
Unfortunately There is no Devices/Build number visible in either of the settings menus. The System part of the settings menu is grayed out and there is no Device information. I have been in touch with Product support but not getting much help there. They are telling me that the Developer option has been removed but they are not telling me why.
Thanks for your suggestions though.

@Territorian try following these instructions:

Thanks msinger
That has worked for me to get the flight logs of the Mini 3 Pro, the only other way to get footage of is to remove the memory card and transfer that way. Which does work ok but I just can't understand why DJI would disable the Developer Options and allow transfer direct from the remote.
Thanks again

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PilotOne