DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Easy way to set up 2nd view

kmacinct

Reactions
Looking for an easy solution for a second screen - so people dont have to squint and look over my shoulder.....

Using a Mavic Air right now - with a samsung galaxy S8 dedicated to my setup. (Not an apple guy....)
I keep a toughbook pc and a surface pro w/ me

Google Reflector3 and see if that would help you.

I like the idea, but that requires a network connection......
I was looking for bluetooth or peer to peer....
I have asked the same question as yours on here a couple of times. I can't believe that it can't be done between an Iphone and a pc using bluetooth.

I would guess that at least a million people mirrored their phone to their TV today. Just do an internet search on miracast and learn how to mirror the phone to the TV.

I would guess that at least a million people mirrored their phone to their TV today. Just do an internet search on miracast and learn how to mirror the phone to the TV.
I want to mirror phone to laptop where I am standing outside flying. Usually it's not from inside my front room.

I use Epson BT–35E glasses with my smart controller so a second person could easily view In real time - perfect set up in my opinion and I have tried virtually everything out there.

Reactions: grendeljaeger
Good question
I also would love to have a 'director monitor' attached to the Mavic 2 remote but still didn't find a viable solution. Someone apparently succeeded with an IPad and A HDMI adaptor from Apple which I tried with my iPhone 7+ but I didn't succeed to make it work.
All the mirroring applications over wifi I tried have a huge latency and didn't find them useful enough.
On the apple store they sell an application called drone director for DJI drone that promises to do just that, and more, allegedly it livestreams the video feed to any other device which could be used by a copilot to control the camera!!!
I wrote to the developer to ask if it would work with a Mavic 2 pro but they didn't answer and strangely I couldn't find anyone using it. I still think it's a great idea and maybe I ll purchase it just to give it a try.
I just wish DJI could allow both USB from the remote to work simultaneously and plug to monitors.
If someone finds better and affordable solutions pls chime in.
Happy flights!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cjd54