DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Ebay antenna kits.

Gros2

Reactions
Abit pricey but I do recommend the Titan antenna mod, since installing it I’ve not lost connection or had interference of any kind..... well worth the investment.

Reactions: JManges
Abit pricey but I do recommend the Titan antenna mod, since installing it I’ve not lost connection or had interference of any kind..... well worth the investment.

I have the Titan Cyclone antenna and use it on my Mavic and inspire 1. The difference is pretty amazing.

Reactions: JManges
I’ve seen several antenna kits on eBay. I’m presuming even if the antenna fell of controller mid flight. Then mavic would just fly home.

But I’ve just started to fly the mavic arround my block 1100yard (1km) away from me plus mates property is 100 times the size of mine.

Looking at these or the 16dbi egg beater style

WiFi Signal Range Panel Antenna Omni-directional Antennas Kit For DJI Mavic Pro | eBay
This type of antenna will not net you any gains over the stock antennas. If anything they would probably make it worse. Look Maxx UAV - UAV Long Range Solutions

I have the Titan Cyclone antenna and use it on my Mavic and inspire 1. The difference is pretty amazing.
Yes, I have the Cyclone as well but I also ordered the Titan whip antennas and even those are a big difference from the stock ones. I find myself using the whips more than the cyclone unless in a high interference/obstruction area.... I wonder how much better the Atlas is?... it came out about 2 weeks after I received my Cyclone....

I’ve seen several antenna kits on eBay. I’m presuming even if the antenna fell of controller mid flight. Then mavic would just fly home.

But I’ve just started to fly the mavic arround my block 1100yard (1km) away from me plus mates property is 100 times the size of mine.

Looking at these or the 16dbi egg beater style

WiFi Signal Range Panel Antenna Omni-directional Antennas Kit For DJI Mavic Pro | eBay
a better antenna is always a good thing, and so is more power, but that is not where your problem is ..... interference of any kind is the problem, it is possable under the right conditions to have your drones receiver over loaded by noise or other signals on the 2.4 ghz band.. this is why its best to fly your drone with in your plane view, as the R.T.H feature can fail also ...

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pocki