DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Ebay listing, grab it while you can

Status
Not open for further replies.
13 feedback. No thanks.
Only 13 feedbacks is right and not a strong point. If you delve a bit deeper, you will see that the seller has left 36 feedbacks since joining eBay in March. All of those sales are for Vitamin E, Hair spray, and Witch Hazel...

Nothing of Substance, especially an expensive Drone...

LET THE BUYER BEWARE...

or

Be Afraid, Be Very Afraid.

New in box Air 2s Combo for 570 USD

Sadly I could only afford one
See my posting about the seller's feedback. If and when your package arrives, photograph the unopened package, especially if the weight and size seems off. Include a ruler in the photo for scale. If the package seems light or weirdly heavy. take it to the Post Office for an official weight.

Two years ago I ordered a GoolRC GPS drone through Walmart (drone, controller, 3-batteries, and a case) for about $250. It was sold through a third party vendor. When it arrived, the package was way too small and too light. I did what I SUGGESTED and the package contained a battery charger, not a drone.

The vendor said they had proof that I received my drone, but I had the photo of the unopened package with the shipping label and the PO's official weight of only a few ounces as proof the the package they sent was not the drone...

I did get a refund of my money from Walmart in about two-months. The vendor's listing remained up on the Walmart web site for about another year and "strangely" I could never leave a negative feedback...

I hope you get what you ordered, but take no chances, the seller has never sold a drone previously. If all seems good, be sure to buy the Care Refresh from DJI when you activate you drone, do not waste your money on other 3-party policies, they do not offer Fly-Away coverage an if you crash it and they fix it, the best you can hope for is a rebuilt used one...

And I hope your drone does not turn into a case of "Witch Hazel..."

Good Luck!

Reactions: Droniac
Yup, it was me. The package goes to my forwarder that is a big registered business with immaculate business record, and for that one of very few proper forwarding services out there (most of them are scammy, unresponsible and unresponsive) They open the package and photograph+inspect before shipping to my country. I already sent them instructions to first check if it is sealed, and than weigh it, open it and inspect. If anything is fishy I'll be refunded like usual.

Reactions: Droniac and MA2 317
See my posting about the seller's feedback. If and when your package arrives, photograph the unopened package, especially if the weight and size seems off. Include a ruler in the photo for scale. If the package seems light or weirdly heavy. take it to the Post Office for an official weight.

Two years ago I ordered a GoolRC GPS drone through Walmart (drone, controller, 3-batteries, and a case) for about $250. It was sold through a third party vendor. When it arrived, the package was way too small and too light. I did what I SUGGESTED and the package contained a battery charger, not a drone.

The vendor said they had proof that I received my drone, but I had the photo of the unopened package with the shipping label and the PO's official weight of only a few ounces as proof the the package they sent was not the drone...

I did get a refund of my money from Walmart in about two-months. The vendor's listing remained up on the Walmart web site for about another year and "strangely" I could never leave a negative feedback...

I hope you get what you ordered, but take no chances, the seller has never sold a drone previously. If all seems good, be sure to buy the Care Refresh from DJI when you activate you drone, do not waste your money on other 3-party policies, they do not offer Fly-Away coverage an if you crash it and they fix it, the best you can hope for is a rebuilt used one...

And I hope your drone does not turn into a case of "Witch Hazel..."

Good Luck!
GOOD ADVICE
Whilst I do not measure or weigh the package I DO photograph it and the opening process, note photograph not video, with photographs you can check the clarity of the image before proceeding. I also photograph each significant item within the parcel and if possible the serial numbers.

@ToTheMoon keep an eye on the tracking via the carrier's website, not info from the seller, and if the delivery falls behind schedule don't be afraid to chase it with the seller.
I have bought a couple of "too good to be true things" and they were but before buying I checked with ebay that the purchase was covered by their refund policy, they were and I was. Do not be afraid to start the item not delivered process etc. with ebay.
There is a delivery window, circumstances and tracking info depending, I normally allow one or two days beyond that window, exceptionally a week and then start the official process.
NOTE if you want ebay's help there is a window within which ebay must be notified of problems, comply with that window otherwise they may not help.

Reactions: Droniac
The item is now out of stock - closing the thread.

1666547962471.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ryanhafeman