DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Editing

Roen808

Reactions
Ok, so my real "downfall" in my droning career is editing. These videos were shot on a 3DR Solo, but I'm getting a DJI Mavic. Im also wondering if I should upload my videos in 4K or if 1080p is enough.

First one is really short because I was flying on 50% battery. [{
}]

Both of these were shot on the island of Oahu, in Hawaii. First video is on Lanikai Beach, second is at Sandy's.

Once again, I'm looking for honest thoughts about my editing :).

Gimbal shake is a thing because my Solo was defective.

These aren't bad at all. I can say though that editing is an art. One thing I've found is that the soundtrack is what makes or breaks a video. That's what gives it the entire feeling. I personally record in 4K and render my videos in 1080 when i'm ready to post to YouTube. I do this in case I ever need the full quality. Cuz you can always downsize, but can't go the other way.

So why not post straight in 4K...? does it give a better result on youtube when downsizing?

Unless you have a fast symmetrical internet connection, a 4K video is going to take a long time to upload.

Rob

But you can't re-upload a better quality later on youtube to switch and keep the views right? You start all over again.

talking about "italy" you don't only need half day to upload a 4k video.. but you need so much patience to watch a video in 4k.. in streaming is not enjoyable at all! I personally make all my video in 1080 @30fps

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GrantleyB