DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

2 Zoom Emerald Rain Wall by Phantomrain

Storm offers up a Gem , widescreen treat.

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly in the Rain and Capture the Storm.

View attachment 132000
That's a gorgeous shot! I am now familiar with your backyard, so I know this shot from previous posts. You are fortunate to live so close to it. Unfortunately, I can only get sunrises on the east side of Florida.

Reactions: Phantomrain.org
since i am surrounded by Air Ports , that is all it got to work with , which is why I am always looking for creative ways to use my drone. Thus the reason why i like that other video with the fancy editing and the Storms.

That's a gorgeous shot! I am now familiar with your backyard, so I know this shot from previous posts. You are fortunate to live so close to it. Unfortunately, I can only get sunrises on the east side of Florida.
Dale, you should feel lucky. We have a condo on the west side of Florida and not good for sunrises. But at least we have sunsets!

I can only get sunrises on the east side of Florida.
Me also Dale, I'm in Stuart and I get sunrises off the ocean from my house. I haven't tried to ride out to lake Okeechobee to see if I can sunsets over water also. May try that this week. Should work since the lake is about 30 miles wide east to west..

Me also Dale, I'm in Stuart and I get sunrises off the ocean from my house. I haven't tried to ride out to lake Okeechobee to see if I can sunsets over water also. May try that this week. Should work since the lake is about 30 miles wide east to west..
Better to rent a nice condo in Ft. Meyers (3 1/2 hours) for a few nights for a mid week getaway and have a great view of the sunset. Port Mayaca is 43 miles to the widest point of the lake. (half an hour drive).

Better to rent a nice condo in Ft. Meyers (3 1/2 hours) for a few nights for a mid week getaway and have a great view of the sunset. Port Mayaca is 43 miles to the widest point of the lake. (half an hour drive).
I'll try the lake first, for me its a straight shot 30 miles to Port Mayaca at 55 mph I'd be there pretty quick. Looking northwest from Port Mayaca for the sunset is just under 25 miles across. The lake north to south is 35 miles. I'll let you know if I get it.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
obanat