DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

EMMC Full warning

CarlosCN

Reactions
Would you please provide comments about points bellow?

1- What does "EMMC FULL" message mean and how to resolve it?
I have already downloaded all the log files from the AC to my computer. I guess I should not format the storage but I don't know how.

2- How shall I open the flight logs as the .DAT files cannot be read with MSWord properly.

3- Is the SD card is just an extension of the AC internal storage or those memories save different type of data (e.g. flight logs and images)

Thanks

Reactions: CarlosCN
It means you need to format the memory card in your Mavic.

Format internal storage from Go4.

Thank you guys.
I finally found the format button in GO4. Apparently, it only shows on the GO4 initialization screen. I had to disconnect, reconnect and restart GO4.

After having formatted the Internal storage I was expecting that the flight records would be lost. However, the flight logs seems to be stored on the phone only. Is this correct?

It shows in camera settings all the time. when flying just like the format SD card option next to it.

Internal storage is ONLY for photos and video. Logs are stored on the mobile device and .dat files on the drones "other" memory.

Reactions: CarlosCN
Received my Zoom today and while setting everything up for the first time I got the same message. Didn't even have my SD card yet. So hopped in via the camera settings and formatted the internal memory. One would think that isn't something you would need to do right from the start.

It shows in camera settings all the time. when flying just like the format SD card option next to it.

Internal storage is ONLY for photos and video. Logs are stored on the mobile device and .dat files on the drones "other" memory.

Thanks gnirtS
Do the .dat files contain more details than the dynamic logs shown in G04?
I have been trying unsuccessfully to open the .dat files with MS World.

Received my Zoom today and while setting everything up for the first time I got the same message. Didn't even have my SD card yet. So hopped in via the camera settings and formatted the internal memory. One would think that isn't something you would need to do right from the start.
You should of had a look if someone else's data was stored on there because that would mean your brand new drone had already been used.
I've never heard of having to wipe data formatting before you've even used the drone.

Mine was not used and it said this after i hit the record button by mistake it recorded for awhile and filled itself up. We were puzzled and all we had to do was wipe what was recorded . Then it was all good. The phone was not connected from what i can remember.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rarmstrong2580