DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

3 Empty Quarter Timelapse Abu Dhabi

Dale D

Reactions
Site
vimeo.com
This is a 27 second sunset timelapse shot at a desert camp 2 1/2 hours south of Abu Dhabi in the UAE. We spent 4 days at this hotel with a window facing this desert. The timelapse was done with a Nikon D750. 28-300mm f/3.5-5.6 lens set at f/8, 3 second intervals, and processed in LR Timelapse. The small objects rising up the dunes are hikers. Best seen full frame. There is no sound track. This will be a single shot in my future video of this trip.

(drones are forbidden in the UAE).

Dale
Miami

Last edited:
Very nice Dale!

This is a 27 second sunset timelapse shot at a desert camp 2 1/2 hours south of Abu Dhabi in the UAE. We spent 4 days at this hotel with a window facing this desert. The timelapse was done with a Nikon D750. 28-300mm f/3.5-5.6 lens set at f/8, 3 second intervals, and processed in LR Timelapse. The small objects rising up the dunes are hikers. Best seen full frame. There is no sound track. This will be a single shot in my future video of this trip.

Dale
Miami

Perfectly done Dale.

Dale
Miami

That looks surreal. Almost like an animation. Love!

Like your other desert video near Abu Dhabi - fabulous! I don't think I've seen a better dune video time lapse than this.

Like your other desert video near Abu Dhabi - fabulous! I don't think I've seen a better dune video time lapse than this.
Thank you for those words. Those cloud formations at the very end were so dramatic they even surprised me when I saw the final rendering of the video.

Dale
Miami

You’re enjoying your trip. Bon voyage

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member