DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air 2s Epic Desert Adventure Trailers! Capitol Reef & The San Rafael Swell

Karlewski

Reactions
I was a bit limited on the drone footage I could capture due to Capitol Reef being a National Park but, I was thrilled with the trip and video especially since my daughter and her friend decided to join me for her spring break! We had a BLAST!

Beautiful video. We visited all the Southern Utah parks several years ago and found that each one was very different from the others. Unfortunately, didn't have a drone in those days. Thanks for sharing. And tell burly boy he better marry that girl of yours right away.

So glad you guys could come along! I think my daughter may hold out. . . she going to have her pick! LOL
I had a great time and the kids and they are familiar with my work so they like helping to be in a cool video. I wish we had to worry about the soft dry sandy stream bed, definitely crossed my mind but, UT is scary parched, has me worried about the whole western US and especially my beloved Rocky Mountains, wouldn't take much for the whole deal to go up in smoke these days!
I am loving the drone footage most of all, I have loads of new ideas about how to use them, I will be getting the Mini 3 for SURE! with the dedicated RC too. One of the worst things is having the phone tied up in the RC and that extra set up time. . . I'd like my drone at the ready always and also have the phone free for use at the same time, it has been an issue for me. Ever try setting up a Phone camera shot while it's in the RC, not good. . . . More to come, I joy finished the Slot and the Window Rappel videos, I'm excited!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
User711