DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Error 180033

DesMag

Reactions
Hi all
I just got the Mavis Air 2 and on first try I get an error message 'downward vision senor calibration', error code 180033.
I have updated the drone and controller to the latest firmware but no improvement.
I am a total novice. Any ideas?

Des

Your breaking all my rules Des , lol :p

If the drone is not perfect out of the box you should send it back, because even if you could fix it, its very likely to happen again.

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly your Air 2 in the Rain and Land on the Water.

Thanks for the reply Phantomrain, you're filling me with confidence!!:oops::oops:

I would definitely agree with phantom rain on this, I had a gimbal error on a new mini 1, and while I “fixed” it, popped up again a week later. It really should be perfect out of the box! Tilted horizon is on other issue I had with the original mavic pro out of the box, just had them send you a new one! From my experience DJI has always done right by me weather it’s a repair or replacement.

Ok, I calibrated the sensors three times. The calibration completes 100% but still have the error. Contacted the retailer and explained the situation. Going into the shop Thursday for the DJI expert to investigate. Fingers crossed.!!

Hi guys
Latest update, brought the MA2 back to the retailer to be investigated. Gave all the information to the Mavic expert. Told to leave it with him and he would check it out(had to get back to work).
Got a call about an hour later, hey presto!! still the same error.:mad:
He swapped out a new combo kit and delivered it by taxi to me!!!
Charged the batteries and controller last night. Started it up today at lunchtime.
Halleluiah, all good!!:pThumbswayup
Great service from the retailer.
Thanks for all the input guys, much appreciated.

Des

Reactions: MA2 317
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rui S