DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Error code 0xc00d36c4 on mini 2

keysol

Reactions
After acquiring a bit of footage I<ve been getting the error code 0xc00d36c4 on some of my videos. In one case I flew a mission and I ended up with 2 video files even though I don't recall doing anything to cause this. The first video was playable but not the second!
On a previous occasion I got the same error code on another file but after trying to play it using various software I was able to vue it using the same software I unsuccesfully tested with!
Any thoughts on how to solve this and is this common. In passing I should mention it was minus 5 celcius when I flew the drone. I don<t know if that could be a factor.

After acquiring a bit of footage I<ve been getting the error code 0xc00d36c4 on some of my videos. In one case I flew a mission and I ended up with 2 video files even though I don't recall doing anything to cause this. The first video was playable but not the second!
On a previous occasion I got the same error code on another file but after trying to play it using various software I was able to vue it using the same software I unsuccesfully tested with!
Any thoughts on how to solve this and is this common. In passing I should mention it was minus 5 celcius when I flew the drone. I don<t know if that could be a factor.
I have the same problem, same error message on two videos I can not view! I’m new on here, and can not figure out how to post my question.

Try this, power on the drone and controller. Without taking off(no need) start a video then stop it. It seems as though you may have turned off the drone without stopping recording.

Thank you! You are probably right! I’m new and I have flown a couple of times forgetting to hit the record button also. I also noticed that when recording I can not take photos,,,am I supposed to stop the video in order to take photos? Thank you for your time!

Thank you! You are probably right! I’m new and I have flown a couple of times forgetting to hit the record button also. I also noticed that when recording I can not take photos,,,am I supposed to stop the video in order to take photos? Thank you for your time!
You cannot do both at the same time. Stop recording and switch to photo if you want to.

Using any video editor you can ‘grab’ a single frame from the video file but it won’t be as high quality as a direct photo.

Mobile/cell phones with single cameras can’t do this either. What you get is a frame grab as above copied from the video file.

It would be possible, should DJI add the capability, to stop the video recording, switch to photo mode, take a photo and switch back to video mode at the press of a button again but there will be a break in the video recording during the time the photo is taken and saved.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Joe Duhr