DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Error code 200 cannot take off

McDerp

Reactions
I have only done 1 successful flight with my new mavic and now I have been having issues with it. When trying to update the firmware the mavic just turns itself off in the middle of updating. It did the same thing while I was trying to calibrate the imu. But now I tried to fly it again anyway this morning and I get "Cannot take off" with error code 200. Anyone know what's happening here?

Try updating your firmware through DJI Assistant connected to your computer. Instructions are here:

Once you get a successful update, try to fly and see if you still get the error code.

I just reset everything to factory default and it flies ok now. Still when I try to calibrate the imu the drone turns itself off in the middle of it. But other than that it flies good now without updating

Hello,

I am now begging for help. I am currently traveling with my motorcycle for a year and a half in latin america and my Mavic Pro 2 keeps having so many problems...

And now it has exactly the same problem as you described !

"Error 200, please check the usb connection with Airraft. Contact DJI Support if this error persists after restarting"

I have no image on the screen, it's full gray. The sensors seem to be working however. But image nothing and I can't take off because of error 200.

There also is a SD card inside but the drone does not detect it. It says there is no SD card.

I am so desesperate because it takes a lot of space on my motorcycle and traveling with a drone I can't use in such amazing places is a torture. And in these poor countries nobody has a clue about drones and nobody can help me repair it sadly... What can I do guys ? Plz help !

[QUOTE = "krikite, post: 827673, membro: 106988"]
Ciao,

Ora chiedo aiuto. Attualmente sto viaggiando con la mia moto per un anno e mezzo in america latina e il mio Mavic Pro 2 continua ad avere tanti problemi ...

E ora ha esattamente lo stesso problema che hai descritto!

"Errore 200, controlla la connessione USB con Airraft. Contatta l'assistenza DJI se l'errore persiste dopo il riavvio"

Non ho alcuna immagine sullo schermo, è completamente grigia. Tuttavia, i sensori sembrano funzionare. Ma l'immagine non è nulla e non posso decollare a causa dell'errore 200.

C'è anche una scheda SD all'interno ma il drone non la rileva. Dice che non è presente alcuna scheda SD.

Sono così disperato perché occupa molto spazio sulla mia moto e viaggiare con un drone che non posso usare in posti così incredibili è una tortura. E in questi paesi poveri nessuno ha la più pallida idea dei droni e nessuno può aiutarmi a ripararli tristemente ... Cosa posso fare ragazzi? Plz help!
[/CITAZIONE]

Hi, did you solve the problem?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bbj5143