DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Error with new GPS module

Numero 5

Reactions
I had to change the gps module on my mavic pro (1st model with sdcard onboard), I've bought a DJI genuine GPS module and mounted it, but when I try to fly I get this error "Navigation system error. Check redundancy state". Tried to recalibrate compass and IMU, and reflashed firmware again but it doesn't solved the problem... Is there a way to know if the gps module that I've bought is defective or am I missing something? Possible that I have to remove the onboard sdcard?

Thank you very much in advance

I recently crashed my Mavic Pro and had to replace quite a few parts, including the rear GPS module. I was getting the same error s d tried everything to fix it. Nothing seemed to work, so I finally bought a new GPS and it worked right away! I bought mine from DJI too, so don't let that fool you!

...Josh

I had to change the gps module on my mavic pro (1st model with sdcard onboard), I've bought a DJI genuine GPS module and mounted it, but when I try to fly I get this error "Navigation system error. Check redundancy state". Tried to recalibrate compass and IMU, and reflashed firmware again but it doesn't solved the problem... Is there a way to know if the gps module that I've bought is defective or am I missing something? Possible that I have to remove the onboard sdcard?

Thank you very much in advance

Reactions: Numero 5
I recently crashed my Mavic Pro and had to replace quite a few parts, including the rear GPS module. I was getting the same error s d tried everything to fix it. Nothing seemed to work, so I finally bought a new GPS and it worked right away! I bought mine from DJI too, so don't let that fool you!

...Josh

Thank you Josh, sadly I think that is exactly my situation. I've tried everything but nothing fixed the issue.
Furthermore if I try to boot my mavic without the (new) GPS module installed I get the same "check redundancy error"

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
danyjames_