DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

ESC status error

Yucfu2

Reactions
I hope that I can get some help here. I have a mavic 2 pro that I have flown twice and in those two flights no wrecks. I was prompted to update the firmware and upon doing so and restarting I receive an ESC status error. I have downgraded FW and the new FW update I guess is mandatory because I'm forced to upload it again. I have tried numerous times on both DJI assistant 2 and DJI app for Android. I contacted tech support and they said to send it in for mother board replacement. My opinion, there's a problem with the update. Please help

I have several DJI products and have never been grounded for a mandatory
update. One mp that I have is back on .03.100 firmware.
And I don’t think I’ve read anywhere that there is such a thing as mandatory updates.
Could be I’ll learn something new. You never know!

I have several DJI products and have never been grounded for a mandatory
update. One mp that I have is back on .03.100 firmware.
And I don’t think I’ve read anywhere that there is such a thing as mandatory updates.
Could be I’ll learn something new. You never know!
I'm fairly new to DJI products so it's more likely that I'm doing something wrong. Any ideas on ESC status error

One thing that you probably should be considering is the auto update feature on whatever device you are using.
You want to disable that feature. Something that you will find after some reading is that DJI updates are not all good. Most people will hang back and see what possible bugs are in those updates before they load them into their machines. Plenty of info to be had on this site.
Hopefully your esc issue gets solved.
If there’s a question that you think I can help with, send me a pm.

I also have a phantom 4 pro v2 and I cannot fly without updating firmware. But, that wasn't my question.
Do yourself a favor and go on Facebook and search for some Modding groups, I'm not sure if MavicPilots has them here any longer but I'm pretty sure you can find a solution or at least get strong advice before you send it back to DJI... Good Luck, **** Moderator: you can delete this if you deem unfit, just trying to assist the man with getting his drone in order. Apologies in advance!

I have tried numerous times on both DJI assistant 2 and DJI app for Android. I contacted tech support and they said to send it in for mother board replacement.
You'll have to do what they told you. An ESC probably died during the update and there won't be a way other than replacing it.

My Mavic Pro arrived in February 2017 with an ESC Motor error right out of the box. Message read... ESC Motor Error... Restart AirCraft and if problem persists contact DJI support. I would restart and everything was fine for 7 months before it finally would not start. Sent it in to DJI under warranty and got back a replacement within 2 weeks. The drone I got back was not the drone I sent in but has been a SOLID drone. No Problems what so ever.

I hope that I can get some help here. I have a mavic 2 pro that I have flown twice and in those two flights no wrecks. I was prompted to update the firmware and upon doing so and restarting I receive an ESC status error. I have downgraded FW and the new FW update I guess is mandatory because I'm forced to upload it again. I have tried numerous times on both DJI assistant 2 and DJI app for Android. I contacted tech support and they said to send it in for mother board replacement. My opinion, there's a problem with the update. Please help

When I got the last update, I didn't know that the DJI Go 4 app had to be updated also. I caused strange problems with my M2P.
Have you upgraded the app?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Manifest