DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

EU Registration Issue as a non EU-Citizen?

JonathanP

Reactions
I will be visiting Italy and Switzerland next month (Italy first). I'm flying a Mini 3 pro as well

I went through the online A-1/A-3 certification via Learning Zone several months ago and received my EASA "proof of online training" card with an ID# LUX-RP-************

Later I registered through D-flight for my UAS Operator number and it gave me another EASA ID# ITArn************

On D-Flight there is a separate tab to enter your pilot certification which I entered my ID # from my A-1/A-3 certification. But should these two match?

Thank you for any help!

Reactions: PixelMagic
Looks like you received your A1/A3 training certification from Luxembourg and your operator ID is from Italy.

These won't match as you probably indicated on operator id regustration that you would be flying first in Italy (not Luxembourg). Shouldn't be an issue.

Reactions: JonathanP
I will be visiting Italy and Switzerland next month (Italy first). I'm flying a Mini 3 pro as well

I went through the online A-1/A-3 certification via Learning Zone several months ago and received my EASA "proof of online training" card with an ID# LUX-RP-************

Later I registered through D-flight for my UAS Operator number and it gave me another EASA ID# ITArn************

On D-Flight there is a separate tab to enter your pilot certification which I entered my ID # from my A-1/A-3 certification. But should these two match?

Thank you for any help!
Hi Jonathan,

I have just registered in Italy as a non-EU citizen. I found the D-flight website confusing at best. I ended up contacting their online support (again, through quite a byzantine process), but to their credit they answered very swiftly and helped me through the registration. Worth dropping them a line to check anything that may not be clear.

Hope this helps!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lucian