DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Everyone still in love or returning?

R1Mavic

Reactions
I love it!!! I've noticed some video lag in my neighborhood. It so cold here I really didn't even try to see if there's something I can do to resolve it.

Anyone sending back?
5d8a1c6eaf451e67a248c79bf2f930e7.jpg

Reactions: Advexure
I love it!!! I've noticed some video lag in my neighborhood. It so cold here I really didn't even try to see if there's something I can do to resolve it.

Anyone sending back?
5d8a1c6eaf451e67a248c79bf2f930e7.jpg

I love it, some issues.. But one kink at a time.

What are you shooting at? 4K have you collaborated camera with DJI assistant 2?

If the lag is on the phone itself.. How fast is your phone?

Reactions: Advexure
I love it, some issues.. But one kink at a time.

What are you shooting at? 4K have you collaborated camera with DJI assistant 2?

If the lag is on the phone itself.. How fast is your phone?
My lag was just having it in sport mode and speeding around. I wasn't recording. I am not sure what you're talking about with the calibrated camera and DJI assistant 2. Should I?

Reactions: Wt3786
Does DJI accept returns if you've used it? Even slight use will at least show some marks and their return policy says they only accept returns of the product is in resell as new condition.

Does DJI accept returns if you've used it? Even slight use will at least show some marks and their return policy says they only accept returns of the product is in resell as new condition.
I doubt it. Any signs of wear I bet they'll refuse it. Factory defect may be a different story

I’m still trying to figure how this thing comes apart. I mostly purchased it to have fun with at first. Now I want to tear it down.
For those that have repaired the MP, do you notice that there are no screws to start with?
This Air is definitely a snap together drone.
Where do you start? Ummm.o_O

Don't love it, but don't dislike it either. I'm hoping I find a "use" for it. I just think with the drones I have its "redundant". I use my P4 when I go to places that I want a really good image with a drone that handles high winds really well. I use my MP when I take trips on my ADV bike. My Spark is my "go to" take with me anywhere drone when I'm not sure if there will be a photo opportunity or not and when I have to travel by air... Not sure where the MA will fit in just yet..

I will say that the MA is the only DJI I've ever owned that I've lost complete connection to the drone and it initiated RTH. It wasn't even as far as I've taken my Spark (Still within LOS (barely))

My lag was just having it in sport mode and speeding around. I wasn't recording. I am not sure what you're talking about with the calibrated camera and DJI assistant 2. Should I?

What was the lag? i haven't experienced anything like that.

Download DJI assistant 2.. and plug it into your PC.. it collaborates the camera sensors for obstacle avoidance and the camera itself. I would do it tbh, and also ensure your IMU is collaborated.

Reactions: R1Mavic
Got one brand new for sale if anyone wants it.. it didn’t blow me away

What was the lag? i haven't experienced anything like that.

Download DJI assistant 2.. and plug it into your PC.. it collaborates the camera sensors for obstacle avoidance and the camera itself. I would do it tbh, and also ensure your IMU is collaborated.

I'll do it this evening. Thanks...Not sure I knew about that.

I love the Mavic Air. It’s my first drone and it’s been awesome to use. Very easy to fly, the intelligent flight modes work great, and I’m very satisfied with the battery life. I’ve had just a couple of lags in the video feed out of probably 4 hours of flying so I don’t think that’s too bad. I’m going to start experimenting with using the 5.8 band instead of leaving that on auto just to see if that makes a difference.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FredFulf