DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Excited About New Smart Controller.

eskadrone

Reactions
Hey guys! Im new here. I’ve been flying Mavic 2 pro since last August. I love this drone so much that I had to upgrade it with the new controller)) Just unboxed it . Looks and feels amazing, quality and all. Gonna test it tomorrow morning!

Reactions: msinger
9c3ce6fa6a07a3c472e01b1cfefa1799.jpg

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . Thumbswayup

Reactions: eskadrone
Welcome to the forum! :)

What is the difference between a smart controller and the standard

I’d say the on of the main difference is the brightness of the screen, which is twice as bright as any smartphone or tablet, in my case I used ipad4. Plus set up time, no wires no tablet holders, just turn it on and fly. I tried it for the first time today and was very impressed. Great build quality, very responsive and the screen so sharp and bright even in super sunny day like today. Had to sell my Spark Fly More to partially compensate for it, but no regrets.

Reactions: tinton323
Welcome to Mavicpilots.com. If you ever need advice or repair questions, feel free to reach out to the forum.

Best regards and good luck,

Rob
Thunderdrones

Hey guys! Im new here. I’ve been flying Mavic 2 pro since last August. I love this drone so much that I had to upgrade it with the new controller)) Just unboxed it . Looks and feels amazing, quality and all. Gonna test it tomorrow morning!
Welcome to MavicPilots from Dayton Ohio! I love the smart controller too! Fly safe and have fun!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ryanhafeman